Thursday, December 24, 2015

Goals 2015 - End Of Year Review

This year is ended…I started my blog 10 months ago, here is the final numbers -

2015 Goals - 
1.   Earn $1,200 in dividend income.
2.   Increase value of dividend portfolio to $37,000 at least.
3.   Reduce my loans to $6,100.
4.   Write 42 posts in my blog.
5.   Reach 13,000 page view to my blog.
6.   Have 125 followers at Twitter.
7.   Have 125 likes to my Facebook page.

so lets go directly for what I did this year:

    1. Earn $1,200 in dividend income, I've made near $800 very far from           my goal.FAIL!
2. Increase value of dividend portfolio to $37,000 at least, I've ended at       near $32,000  it's very far  from my goal. FAIL!
3. Reduce my loans to - $6100 from $9000 – I was unemployed for 4           months with no income so I took more loans and ended at $18,000 –       not so good at all!! FAIL!
4. I wrote 44 posts in my blog  the goal was 42! PASS!!
5. I Reached 15'601 page view to my blog the goal was 13,000! PASS!!
6. Have 316  followers at Twitter  the goal was 125! PASS!!
7. Have 46 likes to my Facebook page the goal was 125 FAIL!

So I passed 3 out of 7 goals but none of them are financials, hope that 2016 will be a better one for me in the financial side.

How was your 2015?

10 comments:

  1. Clearly you are heading in the right direction with your blog and social media status. Keep writing and keep posting consistently and your traffic will continue to build and grow. Now about your financial goals... that's another story. At least you know what you must work on in 2016. But hey, you are still very new to DGI and about $800 for a year is great. It took me 2 years before I go to that level. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut

      Yes, my blog going in the right direction, I'm trying to keep and write 1 post a week.
      My financial goals will be less extream in 2016, butI want to them all.

      Delete
  2. All in all, I don't think you did that bad (considering the fact that you had 4 month with no income). With a full year of pay, I think next year should prove to be more successful for you. Best wishes and continued success on your personal journey! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AFFJ

      I want that my eBay store sales will pick up. and also my ads in my blogs will pick up much higher then it is today.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. You are making good progress, Sharon. Keep at it and Im sure you will hit your goals in the coming years. Its all about heading in the right direction.

    Thanks for sharing
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R2R

      Thanks for the kind words,I will do my best next year in the financial section to reach my goals.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your blog's achievements!
    Financial goals can always be trickier to reach but you have made some progress there that you can be proud of.

    Good luck with the upcoming months Sharon, and a happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna

      Thanks for the good words, and as I replied before I will do my best in the financial section next year

      Delete
  5. 4 months with no income? I think most of us would have missed our financial goals as well so that's not too bad at all! It looks like you had great numbers for the blog. Let's make 2016 even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain Dividend

      I would do my best in 2016 to make it a better in financial terms. In the blog numbers I need more income from my ads.

      Happy new year

      Sharon

      Delete